We pride ourselves on total commitment and the meticulous attention to every detail….Working professionally with horses and the public for over 40 years is what gives KV Carriage LLC an advantage over all the others.
The safety of our passengers and horses is our priority and creating memories to last a lifetime is our goal. Whether it’s the beauty and elegance of a wedding or the power and strength of plowing the fields, you can be sure KV Carriage is the right choice for you.
- Fully licensed and insured
- Professional driver and one or more footmen on every job
- Preparation and set-up time included in price
- (will arrive at least one hour before starting time)
- Discreet diaper bags for waste clean up
- Events within 50 miles of KV Carriage farm at no extra cost
- No hidden cost
- One or two horse hitches available
- Basic decorations included in cost
- We do our best to honor special requests
- Driver and footmen dress to suit your occasion
*Click on the Titles below to see all of the Special Occasions Galleries *
- Celebrate Romance of Both Past and Present…. Imagine a proposal atop a noble steed or a horse drawn carriage ride for just the two of you. Cherish the years to come and the wonderful years already spent together.
- Whether your family is small or large, Mom and Dad will cherish the moments you spend together. Let us help you give them a time to remember forever.
- Family reunions, birthdays, graduations, retirement, anniversaries, showers or a simple just because…we’ll cover it all.
- There’s no better quality time spent than with family and friends. Bring food and drink and have a picnic on wheels!
- Give your employees something to talk about in the office. Whether it be a wagon ride with a team of heavy horses or a single horse drawn carriage ride. We are sure to leave an impression!
- Need an attraction for your next town event? Fundraisers, Fall Festivals, Fairs, Tours! There’s nothing like a horse or two, to liven up a crowd and bring smiles and joy to children’s faces. Let KV Carriage make it happen with Holiday Parades, Themed Parades, Town Celebration Parades, Historic Parades and more.
- The crowds all cheer when the horses appear! We’ve done them all and enjoyed every one!
- Reenactments, historical house tours, old time weddings… capture the days of old!
- Every one enjoys watching what real horse power is all about. Plow demos are always a big hit and a learning experience about the good old days of farming. You may even get to try it out yourself.
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! Celebrate the holiday season with friends and family the old fashion way….Take a horse drawn carriage ride down a scenic country road and relive the days of Dickens. A favorite of everyone!
- At any time of the year just for the sheer joy of it all!!!